Valin Technologies Ltd, UK, SEO Analyst Intern
Required Experience : 0-1 (Students who are currently doing any IT related course in UK can also Apply)Apply Now
Inviting applications for the role of SEO Analyst Intern
We are looking for an SEO Analyst to drive and manage all search engine optimization activities for different platforms. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized for increased adoption and maximized ROI for the platforms. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy. Hence, we are looking for someone who has a keen business acumen, an ability to dive into the detail, look for search patterns and connect the dots – and help derive insights that can inform our decision making on our content strategy. This person will work closely with various cross functional teams such as service lines, verticals, solutions, sales to capture their needs, develop and deliver insights and ultimately help in accelerating the deal cycle. Successful candidates will exhibit technical acumen and business savviness.
- Create and manage an SEO roadmap to win a share of voice on Valin’s platforms for high intent and high-volume search and drive relevant traffic to the platform
- Work closely with the cross-functional team - Product team, Tech team, Design team etc., - to achieve the overall SEO KPIs
- Monitoring latest SEO trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure that our SEO effects are best in the industry
- Create innovative content experiences that would attract and delight target audiences. This would include coming up with mobile-first content ideas that users can read, view, watch, interact with, and share
- Working closely with multiple teams and leadership to identify and implement standard processes and automation to bring repeatability, efficiency, and massive scale for our SEO execution
- Exhibit strong technical acumen for all things such as Organics search and maintain a good inter-team stakeholder management and rapport
- Good knowledge of Website / Content Analytics, Search Analysis and familiar with Ranking models.
- Experience with Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Knowledge / working experience on how platforms use ranking model and calculates relevance rank; ability to influence order of search results by using query rules, search schemas and ranking models
- Work with a team of high-performing deal experts to unearth data driven insights to improve processes
- Be Thought Partner to cross-functional business partners, and evangelize data-driven business decisions
- Analyze and identify content gaps by performing continuous keyword research – including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities (meta tags, search friendly Titles / URLs, synonyms, canonical), optimizing content (documents, experts, videos, etc.) for improved search results
- Researching and implementing content recommendations and supervising content creation for SEO success
- Recommending when to archive / modify / refresh content
- Create, maintain insightful automated dashboards & data visualization to track core metrics; extract useful business insights
- Develop stories and presentations to effectively communicates complex analytics and recommend actions
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Content Writing Skills
- knowledge in web analytics and performance marketing
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development
- Bachelor's degree
Here is the basic information about this Digital Marketing Internship,
- This will be an opportunity for you to develop your Digital Marketing skills and gain Industry Experience.
- Interview will be Telephonic / Online
- While selected you will be offered with Voluntary Internship (Unpaid)
- You will be permitted to work remotely
- After three months, you will also get an opportunity to earn Stipend based on your performance and business productivity
Valin Technologies Ltd, an IT company registered in the UK since 2012, is bringing next-generation innovation and value to Managed IT services, delivered seamlessly through our prompt end-to-end solutions and global service delivery channels. Our parent company, IPSR Solutions Limited, is a leading EdTech company that has been globally recognised as an outstanding training provider in Open Source technologies. IPSR has 37 awards—national and international—from Red Hat, the world’s leading open source provider. We have mentored 100K+ students from 50+ countries over the last two decades.
Digital Marketing Intern
Valin Technologies Ltd, UK, SEO Analyst Intern